Flashpoint 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A city ruled by crime, the government wants it cleaned up... this can't be good.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Protecting A Diplomat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

Protecting A Diplomat Empty
PostSubject: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:28 am

Alex watched as an American Diplomat walked into the government building. It was a large deal about funding a war in the Middle East. He was clearly a target for Assassination. Alex had his UMP and his SCAR. The marksmen had heavy rifles set up on the roof. The support soldier set up his LMG next to the rifles. The assaulter section were waiting by rappels for anything to happen. It would be hard to escape if someone shot him. Helicopters everywhere, more soldiers and ERT then Alex could count in a day, APCs blocked most streets and all the side alleys were being patrolled. If anything they'd have to run forward into a large empty lot and get nailed by hundreds of automatic weapons. It wasn't fool-proof but the only time to hit the diplomat would be while hes making his speech, he'd be visible through a glass window for five minutes. Alex was tense, his team was the same, he and his would split up if the shot came. The marksmen and supporter would have to relocate to a helicopter before they could be much help. It would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://flashpoint13.darkbb.com
Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:56 am

Jared dressed in a black ski mask, leather gloves, baggy blue jeans and a baggy white shirt. Sat impatiently on a set of stairs which the door that was a few steps above him was the entrance to the roof. He looked at his watch wondering how much longer it would take until the Diplomat would be making his speech. Deciding to calm himself he sat back stretching out his body as he turned his head to the side looking at his MSG-90A1 Sniper rifle. He stop stretching wondering if he really should leave his gun unattended afterwards since it did cost a bit of money and it was hard to obtain. Jared yawned as he scratched his stomach finding it difficult since he had his MP7 tucked in his pants. Looking at his watch once more he picked up the sniper rifle as he quickly stepped up the stairs, pulling on the door he felt a cool breeze blowing into his face then it slowly faded. He frowned thinking that the weather really wasn't on his side today.

Looking up he saw a few helicopters in the area though none of them appeared to have noticed his presence as their was a overhang on the door's structure which made him highly unvisible. He quickly assumed his sniping position as he held the sniper rifle he gripped tightly against it hearing his leather gloves making some squeaking sounds. His eye was fixated on the scope which was aiming at the diplomat's left chest area whom had just began his speech. He waited a few seconds to make sure that he wouldn't start walking around abruptly. Jared knew it was only a matter of time before he got noticed so he simply stopped his breathing, pulling the trigger two shots flew from the gun's barrel as a slight "pew" sound was emitted from the suppressor attached. He saw the Diplomat began to fall, not really checking for sure where he was hit though there was no way he had missed an easy shot like that.

He quickly busted through the door as he held the sniper rifle in his left hand, taking a long leap he jumped down all the steps onto a platform and did the same once more which landed him in a hall. He sprinted down the hall hoping his escape route would work though he planned it for quite a while. Quickly coming to the end of the hall Jared turned to his right to encounter another flight of stairs which he jumped down pass all of them starting to feel a little uncomfortable at the knees. Regardless he dashed down another hall before coming to an open window. He had made sure to leave it open as there was a platform out under the window. Quickly climbing out he landed down on the platform which was adjacent from another window that was mostly always left open. Throwing his sniper rifle into the room he then dove in after it performing a roll quickly picking up his gun once more then dashing out the door. He thought he had heard people's voices as a few doors clicked to open but by the time the person would have came out he had already jumped down another set of stairs. He now was in a hallway once more, coming to a window he was still a bit from the ground. He jumped out the window landing in a dumpster in the back, he crawled out it quickly feeling dirty in it. As he hopped out he looked around to make sure no one was coming. He could hear some voices further away about where he was at the building.

Smirking Jared began to manuver his way through the alleys wondering how many people they had deployed in the area though it couldn't be that much since they would have focused more on the building. He pulled out his MP7 as he paused his running for a moment to take it off safety he heard some footsteps coming from a corner in front of him. Quickly switching it to semiautomatic he pointed the gun forward waiting for the people to emerge from the corner. Two men in body armor and helmets carrying some type of SMG dashed out the corner. Before they could even raise their guns Jared had already unleashed a number of bullets upon the men, their body's shaking a bit from getting hit. He smiled saying "Too bad these are Armor Piercing rounds", he then quickly ran along hoping over their corpses making sure to not step in any of their blood that was already gushing out onto the floor. Wondering for a moment if he should have changed into one of their clothes he put the thought away since it'd be a pain to hide the body. He turned to go deeper through the alleyways, it'd be hard for the authorities to find him now. He ran past a corner which he heard someone shout, he stepped back immediately putting his MP7 around the corner and firing off while swishing it around in every direction. He only heard silence, now beginning to run once again. He finnally came upon a large dumpster, he quickly slid his MSG-90 under it glad that garbage day was just a few days before so he didn't have to worry about someone discovering it. He then exited the alley, now coming on a street opposite of the street that the government building was on. He tucked his gun away for the moment as he pulled off his mask sticking it in his back pocket, walking amongst a herd of people who where running around to see what happened. Several of the men in body armor were coming down the street but Jared had already made it across the street and was taking a breather in the alley. He then began to swiftly walk down the alley knowing he hadn't escaped yet but he was pretty close.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:10 pm

Alex and his team were already on the ground running to intercept as soon as the glass shattered. Both marksmen fired at legs missing. They sprinted to the chopper and followed. They waited in the street outside the alley. "Alex, he switched outfits. Hes in the alley across the street." "On it." They team chased after him one of the team members ran forward, as the hitman ran off the marksmen fired one bullet grazing his ankle. The rest if the team chased after him. Two of them cutting through a store waiting in the exit to the alley in front of him. The other three were right behind him aiming their guns at them. The only escape was a fire escape, but that was quickly cut off as the two marksmen and the machine gun waited at the top aiming at him. "Surrender now."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:39 pm

Jared looked around seeing that he was surrounded he let out a slight "Hmmmm". He noticed that if he were to just start firing he'd likely die pretty quick though as he looked at the situation he realized that if they were to open fire they would likely hit each other. He faked a frown saying "Awww shit they got me", as soon as he said this he immediately dashed through a door that had been next to him yet the soldiers had apparently neglected that. He didn't bother slamming it shut since he went to the left and then up a hall as he dug into his right front pocket pulling out a circular shaped grenade, pulling out the pin while sprinting down the hall he immediately activated it throwing it behind him. He almost felt a pain in his chest as he threw it since it would be a while before he could buy himself another one though this one was well used. He made a quick turn into a room which he found himself in front of another door and another hall. He drew his MP7 quickly as he stuck his hand around the corner he had just exited letting off the rest of his clip. He then ran down the second hall he found pulling out the clip, throwing it off in one of the rooms he passed, reloading the gun as he dove into another room this time it was just a simple room however the window was open. He clambered his way out the window quickly seeing that he could see his bike just up the road. He ran along the buildings making sure to not get into the marksmens range. He wormed his way through the people around him glad that they were here since there would probably be no shots fired after him. Hopping on the bike he started it immediately putting on his helmet, he skid off down the road taking a turn away from the government building then immediately turning to the left again to go to the adjacent street to avoid marksmen's fire.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:46 pm

An APC pulled in front of him blocking his path. Many more soldiers on the rooftops aimed down at him. Another APC behind him Alex ran forward with his SCAR and aimed at him along with the other soldiers. "Your surrounded, drop your weapon and surrender." The grenade had been a waste as the team had simply run to intercept him. One marksmen shot the front wheel of his bike. They all aimed. "You can surrender now, or be shot to death. The choice is yours."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:10 pm

Looking around , Jared saw that this time things looked slightly troublesome. He sighed as he dropped his MP7 dismounting from his bike he scratched his head for a moment as he pondered if there could be any possibly way out. He let out a "hmmmmmm" as he folded his arms though during this time of thinking that would have just given the soldiers time to close in. He sighed thinking to himself it'd be a pain to have to actually go to jail.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:15 pm

"Get his weapon and restrain him." Two soldiers ran forward and one grabbed his gun, the other began to handcuff him. The rest of the soldiers aimed at him. One APC turned around and two soldiers got out of the back. They started started to pull him into it, the soldiers were sitting it across from him. Alex sighed. "Why did the Marine Core get involved. He won't even have a fair trial." Alex started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Jared frowned as he was moved into the APC, he knew that it'd be even harder to escape now. He quietly sat down not moving a bit as the APC began to drive off, leaving the soldiers behind. The soldiers began to talk to each other then they started to tease at him a bit saying "man you are so fucked, I can't imagine how much time you're going to have to do". He simply sat silently while they laughed it up then they began to generally become distracted, he raised an eyebrow wondering if all soldiers were so lax when handling someone who just assassinated someone. He smirked to himself as they were now quite far up the road and were turning a corner when there were a sudden chain of explosions which when the others would arrive they wouldn't find anything except two burning APCs
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 1:49 pm

The first APC spun out of control and exploded, the second one containing Jareb spun into a side-street and kept driving. The rest of the convoy stopped outside the explosion area and all of the soldiers jumped out of the cars and looked around. Alex sighed from his chopper. "Lets go get him so they don't lose him." The helicopter hovered above the side-street and the soldiers filed out on the fast-rope. They opened the APC and pulled him out. "You soldiers meet up with the convoy. We'll take this bastard." They ran to the chopper and watched him closely. They began flying towards the prison. All aiming guns at him.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:24 am

Jared glanced around at the others in the helicopter letting out a sigh as he said "Come now, we all know that none of you are going to pull the trigger in here". He put his head back as he waited, glancing out the window occasionally wondering how long it would be until he got out of here. He then turned his attention back to the soldiers saying "You guys know you're just waisting your time right, you might as well drop me off here instead of carrying me all the way to the prison."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:47 am

"That'd be true, if we were going to the prison. But the CIO has arranged a small cell for you one an aircraft carrier entirely run by TRU soldiers. You'll have some trouble getting out." They veered violently to the left and started towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:31 am

"What.....shit, I don't know anyone from their like that, what the hell is with this living on a aircraft carrier business though, that almost sounds worse than prison"."It better not be a sausage fest there, but I wonder if you're not making this up....".Jared sighed as he leaned forward resting his palm under his chin and putting his elbow on his knee to keep his head up. After a few seconds he then suddenly realized he revealed he had stolen the soldier's keys to the handcuffs before."Today really isn't my day...."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:30 am

The helicopter landed and one soldier pushed him onto the deck. A TRU team grabbed him and started carrying him below deck. "Have a nice trip." The TRU soldiers looked at him. "Give us each a million bucks and your out."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:25 am

(Um <_< so we're finished?)
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:05 pm

OOC: Do you have 8 mil?
Back to top Go down
Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:37 am

Jared glances aronud the ship wondering how hard it would be to hijack a jet or helicopter. Turning to the soldiers he said "How about I give you two million and you guys split it up".
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:14 am

"So you want to get locked up?"
Back to top Go down
Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:49 am

"Now that you mention it I never really thought of it before.........if I were to get locked up here I could blow this whole ship up, so many people would die..."Jared raises an eyebrow while scratching his chin with one hand. "Infact I could do that and have someone bail me outta here before that".
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:07 am

"Unfortunately, everyone who goes on this ship besides the people already here, are to be shot. So your friends will be killed."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:02 am

"I think you misunderstood me when I said friends, when I said friends I meant people who have influence in the goverment. I really hope you don't think you guys do all the work". Chuckles a little bit as he begins to walk off waving his hand saying "Ah whatever I'll prolly just spend a month or two here for the hell of it".
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:36 am

"Oh I see, prepare to fire men."
Back to top Go down
Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:47 am

Jared laughs a bit as he says "That's a really lame joke". He turns to the soldiers of the ship saying "By the way could you hurry and escort me to my quarters, im starting to get bored out here". He would then walk off with them as he raised a middle finger in the air waving it as a means of saying goodbye to the soldiers who had captured him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:55 am

"Right we can't shoot you just yet. Or kill you that is." Two men fired at his legs and another ran forward and bashed his back with a rifle. "Heres the basic gist of it. You don't threaten TRU Soldiers if you don't like pain." They dragged him down below the ship and tossed him in a small dark room with no bed or light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protecting A Diplomat   Protecting A Diplomat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protecting A Diplomat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flashpoint 13 :: Killino City :: Government District-
Jump to: