Flashpoint 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A city ruled by crime, the government wants it cleaned up... this can't be good.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yet Another Terrorist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

Yet Another Terrorist Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Terrorist   Yet Another Terrorist I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:18 am

Alex stood outside a large military lab watching the CIO agents search the area. He waited for his partner to show up, he yawned and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
https://flashpoint13.darkbb.com
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Terrorist   Yet Another Terrorist I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:20 am

Selena walked up behind Alex and just stood behind him not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Terrorist   Yet Another Terrorist I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:25 am

"All right, your here." He turned around. "We have another terrorist attack, probably the same group as the other guy. The broke into the lab as one officer was leaving, they took his security card and bypassed all the system. Every security guard on duty was found dead. Killed with a knife, the knife was left in the body of the CEO, who was working late." Alex started walking in. "We found the CEO's laptop missing, which means they have access to the entire contractor. This is a military lab, doing Chemical Weapons Testing. They probably got the whereabouts of a chemical bomb." He stepped into and elevator. "So we need to find out they are stealing, and where it is."
Back to top Go down
https://flashpoint13.darkbb.com
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Terrorist   Yet Another Terrorist I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:26 am

Selena followed him not really paying attention to a single word he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Terrorist   Yet Another Terrorist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Terrorist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flashpoint 13 :: Killino City :: Military District-
Jump to: