Flashpoint 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A city ruled by crime, the government wants it cleaned up... this can't be good.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wandering The Industrial District

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

Wandering The Industrial District Empty
PostSubject: Wandering The Industrial District   Wandering The Industrial District I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:35 pm

Selena was walking down the street looking around in her black hoodie with her hands in her jacket pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Industrial District   Wandering The Industrial District I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:39 pm

nick was on his motorcycle wheeling around the corner and then stopped infornt of a tall building and put his helmet on the bike and looked up at the buidling and smiled "heh big job or small job, talents as an engineer, or talents as an assasin for hire, which oh which is it?" nick said as he walked towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Industrial District   Wandering The Industrial District I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:42 pm

Selena spotted Nick and started following him for pretty much no reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Industrial District   Wandering The Industrial District I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 7:04 pm

nick got to the elevator and stopped and laughed a bit "may want to show yourself eh?"
Back to top Go down
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Industrial District   Wandering The Industrial District I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 10:54 pm

Selena walked up next to him and just stood next to him, not saying anything
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Industrial District   Wandering The Industrial District I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:49 am

OOC: This thread is about to be deleted. Your use unapproved vehicles and characters.
Back to top Go down
https://flashpoint13.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering The Industrial District   Wandering The Industrial District I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering The Industrial District
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flashpoint 13 :: Killino City :: Industrial District-
Jump to: