Flashpoint 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A city ruled by crime, the government wants it cleaned up... this can't be good.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shawn Booth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jfarrell

jfarrell

Shawn Booth Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Booth   Shawn Booth I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Name: Shawn Booth

Height: 6ft 5in

Weight: 250lbs

---------------------------

Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts

Where They Live: Vertania City

---------------------------

Position: Tactical leader, Hostage Negotiator, Sniper

--------------------------

Personality: depends on the case and day but regardless I'm always focused on the objective

Likes: Power, Winning, Raids, Snipers, Police work, Arresting drug dealers and gang bangers

Dislikes: People sucking up to the police to get out of an arrest or ticket, and I hate drug dealers, gang bangers, and killers

-----------------------------

History: Former Army ranger, FBI Hostage Rescue Team Leader.

Early in his career, Booth was always the best shot, best negotiator, and the best overall solider and agent. 98% Cases won, through never ending investigating and successful interrogations. He rose through the ranks in both, he rose to sergeant master with army as an army ranger, and rose to team leader for FBI HRT. He now doesn't want to see so much drama therefore he wants to take a step back and enjoy life, but still wants to be in law enforcement, therefore he chose to join the swat team.

------------------------------

Specialties: negotiation, interrogation, sniper, best in class in hand to hand combat.

Strength: 10/10

Speed: 7/10

Reflexes: 10/10

Intelligence: 10/10

Stamina: 7/10
Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth
Page 1 of 1