Flashpoint 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A city ruled by crime, the government wants it cleaned up... this can't be good.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jared Jackson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Jared Jackson   Jared Jackson I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:41 am

Name: Jared Jackson

Height: 6'2

Weight: 205

---------------------------

Place of Birth: Kilino

Where They Live: Kilino

---------------------------

Position:

--------------------------

Personality: Aggressive

Dislikes: Police, Snitches, Drug Addicts, Ugly Women

-----------------------------

History: Jared was born in a normal family, struggling to make ends meet in a poor community. During his first years of life he wanted to become a policeman. He had two older brothers and one little sister. While still in elementary school one of his brothers robbed a convenience store with a bat, later that day two off duty policemen came to the front of their house while his brother was outside and shot him once to the head with a shotgun then placed a pistol in his hand to frame him. After this incident which the policemen got away free, their parents into a state of great depression. His father started to use drugs and become violent while his mother became withdrawn. The children in his class then began to tease him about his brother's death and his parents as though they were any better off. After growing tired of his shitty life he decided to hang with a bad crowd, he began robbing stores and selling drugs. He didn't kill his first person until he graduating from Junior High, one of his classmates had a enlarged picture of his brother hung in the hall with dumbass spray painted onto it. After the ceremony he got one of his friends to drive him around waiting for the person who claimed it to be his work to come out of his house. Eventually the boy left the home and began walking down the street when Jared hoped out and began to unleash a can of whoop ass on him, stuffing him in the trunk. They then drove out the city where Jared gave the boy one shot to the forehead, just leaving the body out in the open. Of course he was accused of killing his classmate but the police department couldn't acquire enough evidence to charge him of anything. After the incident Jared began to seek work as a hitman, at first no one would take him seriously because of his young age however he eventually got a job pulling it off flawlessly he started his life of crime moving out of his parents house before graduating high school. His classmates would probably be scared if they knew they were sitting in a class with a killer. After his graduating he began to be able to move more freely accepting more jobs, never making one kill the same as the last to not draw attention. Of course because he killed anyone once someone paid he made plenty enemies as he would find himself in the middle of a gang war killing members from both sides. He didn't care much about who was trying to kill him since he would tend to not live in the same place to often nor would he frequently show himself to the public. He almost had been captured by the police once which forced him to lay low for quite a while, he began to revert to his old days of robbing stores and selling drugs though he wasn't making as much money. Finnally deciding that it was time for him to become a big shot again he once again began his favorite activity.

------------------------------

Specialties: Hand To hand Combat, Breaking&Entering, Marksmanship

Strength: 8/10

Speed: 10/10

Reflexes:7/10

Intelligence: 7/10

Stamina:5 /10
-------------------------------

Picture Or Description: Jared Jackson Gangstar
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

Jared Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared Jackson   Jared Jackson I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:43 am

You'll be our first gangster. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://flashpoint13.darkbb.com
Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson

Jared Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared Jackson   Jared Jackson I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:55 am

Expect to go through hell because of me Very Happy but....now that I've joined I've been wondering what all I could do <_<
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

Jared Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared Jackson   Jared Jackson I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:58 am

Well we have 2 FBI and one ERT... you'll be lucky to survive. I think I'm gonna change my position to the ERT Again.
Back to top Go down
https://flashpoint13.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Jared Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jared Jackson   Jared Jackson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jared Jackson
Page 1 of 1