Flashpoint 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A city ruled by crime, the government wants it cleaned up... this can't be good.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Average Raid

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:54 am

Alex sighed as he jumped out of the APC and walked towards the house. He had his UMP and his SCAR. His team walked behind him. Alex left his Tactical Adviser with 2 other members at the front and circled around to the back. At once both teams kicked down the door and entered the house. It seemed to be empty. "First floor clear." Alex started up the starts but jumped down when he heard gunfire. "Figures. Weapons free." One of the Assaulter Class ran up the stair well, quickly ran out and fired killing the first man. The second one started running. "Hes running for a window." The last team member saw him run to a window and started to open it. He fired blowing off the man's head. Not literally. The team walked up stairs. "Bathroom clear." "Hallway Clear" "Attic Clear" "Bedroom Clear" "Stack up on the storage room." The team positioned themselves around the door waiting for the signal.
Back to top Go down
https://flashpoint13.darkbb.com
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:58 am

Selena was standing on the roof of the building next to the one they were in.She was looking down at the APC. She looked down at all the cops and decided it would be better not to let them know she was standing there. She leaned on the side of the waist-high wall that went around the building, watching the door leading up to the roof on the other building.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:07 am

"Go." They kicked down the door and aimed at the people inside. "Drop your guns and get on the ground." Most of them did it. One grabbed a Desert Eagle and aimed it at the team. "Drop the fucking gun!" He aimed at the Officer's head. The two Support Members tackled one jumped on his legs and the other onto his upper body. "Sergeant, they're down. We're bringing them out." They marched the people out of the house and were hand cuffed outside. Alex noticed Selena. "Sniper! Get down!" The officers hit the deck. "I've got her..." The marksmen whispered into his radio. "Don't kill her. We want to know her connection." The marksmen aimed at her leg and fired.
Back to top Go down
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:13 am

Selena instinctively dove to the side when she heard the shot, barely avoiding the bullet. She just kept lieing on the ground behind the wall where she was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:15 am

"That was unexpected, I need a new rifle." The marksmen said quietly. "Go." Alex ran towards the wall and jumped over it. He pulled out his UMP and aimed it at her. The rest of the team followed him. One member walked towards her with a pair of hand cuffs. "Your hands please."
Back to top Go down
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:17 am

Selena held out her hands realising how stupid it would be to try and resist. She looked around at them all then stared at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:19 am

The team member hand-cuffed her and dragged her to her feet. He started pushing her towards the APC. The rest of the team followed. "That was a lucky sighting Alex. Who knows who she could've killed." His Adviser said. Alex took a deep-breath. "That was pretty easy." Some gang members fired from a house across from the team. They hit the deck again. The sniper yawned. "Sit tight." He fired at one killing him. The others started firing at him. Alex pulled out his UMP and started shooting. They all fell fairly fast.
Back to top Go down
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:21 am

Selena stood back up after that, having trouble with her hands cuffed. She kept staring at Alex. "You thought I was going to kill someone? I don't even have a gun!"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:24 am

"Well that doesn't mean anything towards your arrest. You've killed dozens of people, I didn't know you didn't have a gun. Now I do, but your still under arrest." The team member pushing her shoved her into the APC and they closed the doors. The sniper walked down from the roof and yawned. "Lets go." They got into a second APC and followed the first car.
Back to top Go down
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:26 am

Selena sat in a corner, away from the other peoples. She kept looking at them nervously.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:32 am

One reached into his back pocket and pulled out a knife. He gave it to the person behind him, who picked the lock on the cuffs. He then did the same to everyone else. He took off Selena's as well. "Everyone hold onto the something." He broke the window to the back with his elbow and slashed the drive. The car spun out of control and went over the side of a bridge. The team jumped out of their APC and ran down to where the APC crashed. "There isn't anyone in the back." Alex swore and ran towards the underside of the bridge. "They took the river so we can't follow their foot prints or smell. Come on." The team started after them. The gangsters did in fact run down the river the marksmen took out his rifle and saw them. "They're at the waterfall. I'm gonna take them out." Alex yelled. "NO!!!" The gun fired and one died. The others hit the deck and Alex tackled the sniper. "You idiot we need them alive." The rest of the team ran after them.
Back to top Go down
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:35 am

Selena stood up after the marksman shot and took off running in a different direction than the gangsters and disappeared into some bushes. She took out two combat knives from a hidden pocket in her pants.She then hid in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:38 am

The Gangsters were handcuffed and then some police officers were called over to handcuff them. The CQB officer pulled out a P90. "Shes in the forest. Probably armed with a knife if anything. I'll go in. The two support members will cover me." They nodded and ran to the opposite bank. The marksmen with them. "The rest of you are covering me." They started into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:41 am

Selena just stayed hiding in the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:45 am

"Well this won't be as easy as we thought." The CQB officer dropped a grenade on the ground and they ran out of the forest. The explosion was rather large. They tossed more in. Trying to flush her out.
Back to top Go down
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:13 pm

Selena walked out of the forest with her hands in the air.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:18 pm

Two team members handcuffed her and dragged her back to the bridge. "Well your pretty decent. But a fool." They dragged her towards the APC and tossed her into it. The team sat across from the prisoners. They kept driving.
Back to top Go down
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:20 pm

Selena sighed and stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:28 pm

There was tons of gunfire and the car screeched to a stop. The door opened and people aimed guns at the Team. The gangsters stepped out and dragged selena with them. After they turned the team opened fire. The closest gang member tossed a flash grenade inside. They quickly bashed the team and they very unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:32 pm

Selena went back into the APC when the gang members left and made sure the team members were all okay then ran off back to her house after taking the marksman's sniper rifle.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:39 pm

The marksman swore. "The bitch stole my rifle. Lets go." One of the team members drove the APC after the gang members. Running them over and shooting the rest. "Now to pick up the sniper." They drove to her house and broke in through the door. "Everyone put your hands up and get on the floor!" They yelled and secured the area.
Back to top Go down
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:40 pm

Selena just stood there, Holding the sniper with both her hands no where near the trigger, pointed at the ceiling, She just blinked and stared at them, looking very surpised
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:41 pm

"Is there anyone else in the house?" The marksmen took his rifle back and bashed her in the stomach with it.
Back to top Go down
Selena Ailae

Selena Ailae

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:46 pm

Selena fell on the floor holding her stomach and then kicked his feet out from under him, Then she just sat up and stared at him, looking innocent as possible.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Harris
Admin
Alexander Harris

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:54 pm

The marksmen pulled her up by the hair and tossed her out the door. "Oh come on. Lets pull the bitch in." They tossed her in the car. They drove her to the main office. They put her in a cell. The captain came in and looked at her. "So, you have two choices. You join the army or us, as we are offering your a position right now. Or you have a life-sentence. Take your pick."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Average Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Average Raid   The Average Raid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Average Raid
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next